We are here to assist and support you in managing your own career development and employability. We offer a range of services to prepare you for the local and international job market, as well as activities that will help you on your way to a successful graduate career. Don't forget to visit our blog and CareerHub portal for all the latest Careers Service news and details of all forthcoming employer events.
Career planning is a process we want you to learn, not just for your first steps towards your first graduate job, but for your continuing career development and career success throughout your life.
- Career planning roadmap
- Initial ideas
- Jobs by subject
- Subject in detail
- Time to talk one to one to someone about your plans
- Support to take the first steps towards your career goals
- Insight into the graduate world of work
- Honest feedback
Registration for our 2023 programme is now closed. Further information is available on our Career mentoring page.
This is where you can quickly access all our online services. You may need to initially register with each one separately, but once you have done so, accessing each specific area will be quick and simple.
- CareerHub@2022世界杯足球押注 – find graduate jobs, internships and sign-up for our events.
- Ask a Careers Adviser a question – our online advice service.
- Meet with a Careers Adviser – make your appointment online.
- Career Success – access hundreds of video and text resources that will help you into graduate employment.
- Social media – connect with us and stay up-to-date with all our news and events.
- HigherEd Talent portal – job opportunities and training sessions for students from GSfBS.
- Graduates First – improve your psychometric test skills, and advice on coping with assessment centres.
- Level Up – free personal coaching to help maximise your personal and professional potential.
We have a range of resources that will help you at various stages of the recruitment process.
- CV writing
- Covering letter
- Practice psychometric tests
- Assessment centres
If you would like to meet with a Careers Adviser for a careers clinic, careers appointment or practise interview, please use our online system to book your appointment.
- Log in to CareerHub
- Click ‘Appointments’ on the tab at the top of the page or the ‘Book an appointment’ link in the middle summary box of the main page
- Choose a topic from the list of topics
- After choosing a topic you will see a calendar that shows available dates
- Choose the date that suits
- Choose the time that suits and click ‘view appointment’
- Book the appointment on the next page
Register with our Career Success portal
To begin the registration process to our Career Success portal, watch our introductory video above and then enter your 2022世界杯足球押注 email address below. Alternatively, if you have already registered enter your email and password in the fields to the left. If you have any issues trying to use Career Success please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org